Cycling is one of the fun sports activities. Beside aiming to maintain a healthy body, cycling can also improve our interactions with the environment. In Bali this activity has been identified as one of adventure tourism nicely package into an exciting optional activity.
Powered by fixtures and equipment of international standard, with a high level of security as well as service of experienced cycling guides, activities cycling / biking can be used as one of the alternative travel options to fill the holiday event in Bali.
Cycling program is very popular with families, We have numerous stops on the way, including a visit to a Balinese home/compound, (where you get to see first-hand how the Balinese live outside the tourist areas), a Balinese plantation (where you learn of the medicinal and culturally important uses of local plants, the process of making coffee and see many of the spices you have used in cooking and tropical fruits growing in their natural environment. We also get to sample many exotic tropical fruits, local herbal teas and coffees, including Coffee Luwak, the unusually produced and most expensive coffee in the world). We also stop off at a village temple, an enormous Banyan tree and stunning rice paddy panoramas. We go for a short walk in the rice paddies to see villagers planting and harvesting rice (you can join in) and see traditional craftsmen at work end route.
TIPS: Wear appropriate clothing for cycling. Do not forget to bring a hat and sunscreen (highly recommended for all outdoor activities in Bali). No need to bring a bottle of drinking water, because your guide will supply enough drinking water for you.
Cycling Tours Price:
- 500.000/Person from Ubud area.
- 550.000/Person from Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Canggu area.
- 300.000/Person under 12 years old.
- Morning pick up by our guide wearing “YELLOW T-SHIRT” Cycling Tours at your hotel and A/C ride up the country based on sharing.
- Breakfast at the traditional Balinese compound overlooking the beautiful garden and nice-looking water pond at our home.
- A Walk into the rice paddies to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
- A look at Balinese coffee plantations and some of the more unusual plants of Bali, as well as a visit to a village temple with an introduction to Balinese spiritual beliefs.
- A magnificent luncheon in the family compound of tour guide Wayan. This personal welcome to his traditional family life has proved to be one of the most popular components of the tour.
- Wayan’s genuine warmth and enthusiasm for sharing his culture will guide you through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offerings, to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and its spiritual practices.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C van
- Mountain bike and safety helmet use
- Breakfast and lunch
- Mineral water on tour
- Entrance fees
- In-depth explanations of the culture
- Insurance covered (from the age of 1 to 65 years old)
- This tour is a full day tour start from 8 am – 4:00 pm
Pick up time
- Nusa Dua area: 06.30 am
- Kuta area: 07.15 am
- Sanur area: 07.30 am
- Ubud area: 08.30 am
What to bring
- Running shoes or flip flop
- Cancellation of the confirmed reservation made at 01 (one) day before the tour day will be subject to 50% cancellation fee of total invoice.
- Group reservation cancellation which is made at 04 (four) days before the tour day will be subject to 50% cancellation fee of total invoice.
- Cancellation of the confirmed reservation made on the same day with the tour day and no show will be subject to 100% cancellation fee of total invoice.
- Children under 12-year-old price is USD $ 25 per person.
- Children who using baby seat with the parent cost is USD $ 17 per baby seat
- Adult who stay in the car didn’t ride, cost is USD $ 35 per person.
- Children who stay in the car didn’t ride, cost is USD $ 20 per person.