Exploring the mountains and see the sunrise, through the woods, along the countryside and discover new things, is a beautifully crafted adventure that we serve through the package trekking in Bali. Mt. Batur is a Bali landmark like no other – at 1717 meters, it is the 2nd highest point of Bali. Join knowledgeable and experienced hiking guides for this stunning overnight trek up Bali’s most popular volcano – Mount Batur. You start with an early morning pickup from your hotel. You will be taken to the iconic Toya Bungkah village (famous for the volcanic hot springs) and begin your ascend up the volcano under the twinkling stars in the cool morning air. When you get to the peak, you’ll witness the most majestic sight you’ve likely ever seen – watching the sun rise over Bali from above the clouds. The views are breathtaking and absolutely stunning. While you are there, you will enjoy a simple breakfast of tea and eggs cooked in volcanic steam and get to enjoy the amazing viewpoint. As your descent begins, you will explore the three younger craters while we take in the amazing volcanic landscape.
This is one of the famous and the popular sunrise trekking in the Island. This sunrise trek take approximate 2 hours and 1,5 hours descent, this sunrise trek suitable for every average fitness level.
MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park.
- 10.00 am – Continue to the other tours or reaching back your accomodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Entrance ticket for government side 100.000 IDR/person.
- One bottle mineral water each person during your hike.
- Light breakfast on the top of volcano such as:
- a. Banana sandwich boiled in hot steam.
- b. Hard boiled Egg in the hot steam
- c. Selected hot drink.
- d. Seasonal fruits
- e. Some biscuits & Chocolate.
Trekking equipment such as:
- Rain coat
- Trekking poles
SHOULD YOU BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
- Sunblock and extra T-shirt
- Hat if available
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
- Distance: 9 km in total
- Duration: 6 hours in total
- Temperature: 14 to 18 Degrees